Morni tandoor is trying to keep all its customers satisfied by providing the best sales and service for the tandoors and tandoor accessories sold to its valuable customers.Shipping Policy
Thank you for shopping at the Tandoor Morni products. The shipping terms and conditions are as follows:
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- The clay tandoors and clay tandoor accessories are shipped through courier and local trucking services.
- Delivery of the tandoor oven shall be made to a dock level (if available), or to the curbside only, with a tailgate.
- Insurance: Clay ovens and clay oven accessories are insured while in transit.
- Door size: The customers are advised to check the entry door of their premises and make sure they are wider than the tandoor clay oven ordered by them.
- Drivers are not responsible for delivering the tandoori oven inside the building premises. The customer has to make their own arrangements to uncrate and take the tandoor inside the building.
- Please open the crate and inspect the clay oven for any visible damage, especially the clay portion, before the driver leaves your premises, as the insurance is covered only if the driver witnesses and signs off any damaged clay oven.
- 20 minutes of free time is available to inspect the clay tandoor, thereafter, waiting time at the rate of $75 per hour will apply.
- n case you do not receive the delivery of your tandoor oven or tandoor oven accessories on the scheduled day and the driver has to show up a second time, extra charges will apply
- You shall be intimated one hour or one day before delivery of your tandoor oven by email or phone, so that arrangements to receive shipment can be completed.
- Minor hairline cracks and uneven filling at the side window and the bottom of the clay ovens are normal and will not be considered as damage to the clay tandoor.
Tandoor Morni tries it best for the satisfaction of the customers. It has to be noted that all sales are final. Clay products do not carry any refund policy.It is the customer's obligation to open the crate and check in the presence of the driver at the time of delivery. In case there is any damage to the product, a complete refund or replacement shall be provided at no additional cost.Warranty information
- An extra tandoor thermocoupleis supplied with each certified gas tandoor free of charge to cover the warranty.
- The clay pot is made from special clay and shrinkage may occur due to high heat inside the tandoori oven. Minor cracks may appear on the surface, which will not have any effect on cooking. Curing instructions are provided in the operational manual and a video link is available on the website. The life of the clay pot will be determined by the way it is handled and maintained by the chef. The average life of the clay pot is approximately five years. For this reason, the clay pot is not under warranty.
- Used clay tandoors do not come with any warranty.
In no event shall morni tandoor(American Overseas) or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on morni tandoor (American Overseas) Internet site, even if morni tandoor (American Overseas) or a morni tandoor (American Overseas) authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on the Integrity morni tandoor (American Overseas) website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Morni tandoor(American Overseas) does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. American Overseas Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. American Overseas Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Any claim relating to morni tandoor (American Overseas) website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law.
We will collect and use basic personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or, as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes and not sell or trade the information. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.